- Merchants now have the option to select either 4 digit or six digit PINs for employees. This setting is exposed through the REST API from the /v3/merchants/PWPH981CWGAX6/properties endpoint under the pinLength field.
- REST API requests with expansion query values that include non-letters will now return 400 Error 'Unable to parse expandedField'.
- The Clover Development APKs are now hosted at https://www.clover.com/developers/dev-apks.
- App package names are now based on the first uploaded package, instead of being set before uploading. Be sure to review the Android documentation as there have been several updates: https://docs.clover.com/build/android-apps/.
- Android app push notifications are now constrained to alphanumeric characters, underscores and hyphens.
- New EU developer merchants are no longer automatically assigned a region of en-us.
- Web app installation redirects now respect app's default response type selection.
- Fixed bug preventing developers from removing an app's smart receipts URL once it had been entered.